Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge days 25 & 26

*again I'm skipping days 23 & 24, I decided to take the weekend off*


Day 25- ideal day of me time:

It's almost hard to even try to think what I would do for me time it's been so long!
I'm just going to list things in point form.
- sleep in, wake on my own no baby crying or alarm clock
- eggs benny for breakfast
- Long hot shower! Wash my hair and shave my legs all at once!
- go to the salon for a mani and pedi
- go get my hair done
- go get a relaxing massage
- spend as long as I want in Chapters picking out a new book or two
- spend the rest of the day reading outside while sipping wine and eating Swiss chalet for dinner yumm.


Day 26 - what does your significant other do that makes your heart melt:

This one is easy, this last month especially I've literally watched him fall head of heels in love with MV. He loved him before of course, but now they both are much more into each other it makes my heart pitter patter to watch them together <3

1 comment:

Maria said...

so sweet that mv and s are so close. i'm sure it's so amazing and heartwarming to watch. <3
i hope that you get a day to sleep in where you wake up to eggs benny and get a wonderful massage, mani, and pedi!! <3 you deserve it!!! :)
xoxox
maria