Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 8

Favourite Guilty Pleasure:

This was a tough one since lately I don't have time for much of anything.

But I do have a weakness for celebrity gossip. I won't spend money on it but I have multiple gossip blogs bookmarked on my phone, iPad, iPod and computer.

I used to be bad checking the sites multiple times a day, now I'm lucky if I can check them once a day.

Another weakness is for the sims. Luckily for everyone my computer is too bogged down to support those games right now. I've been playing them since they came out, my mom and sisters too. We used to fight over the computer lol

Kinda lame for a guilty pleasure but I've got nothing else!

2 comments:

Maria said...

omygoodness, the sims!
my ex bf was crazzzy about the sims! he would stay up late and play the game like a mad man all night! it was fun!

i used to buy about 5 celebrity magazines a week when i was in my early 20's.
when i'm feeling in the need of a "me" night, i pick a magazine up and read it in the bath.

<3

V said...

I used to buy the magazines before I found the websites ;)
Now I only buy a mag if we're going on a long car trip. Saves a lot of money!