Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 19

Something you're proud of from the last few days:

Ok seriously I've been procrastinating writing this post, kinda would like to skip it all together. I'm struggling huge. There must be something I've done I'm proud of right?!

This struggle to write this post is making me realize I need to step it up a notch when it comes to life. I'm stuck in a rut, a busy baby consuming rut but a rut nonetheless. I need out. I need to do something.

So this week I'm tasking myself to develop a plan. Nothing major just enough to not feel like time is passing and wasted. I know the time I'm spending with MV is not a waste but maybe I could improve a little, join a play group, volunteer our company with dementia patients (more on that idea later). I need to give myself opportunity to grow and feel a sense of accomplishment, and even if I could master a way to keep this house tidy and clean I'm not the type of person who is content with just that.

Still trying to think of something I'm proud of...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you so be proud of the mother that you are. Sure you can have play groups or volunteer but most importantly you are there for MV and that is definitely something to be proud of! :)

Maria said...

I agree with Rian! :) You should be proud of the amazing and strong woman you are. The fight you went through to get where you're at. For never losing hope and keeping on until your reached your dream. You have so much to be proud of, girlfriend!
Xoxox
Maria