Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 17

*opps I wrote this yesterday and forgot to post!

3 things you are proud of about your personality:

I always find it tough to do the self reflection exercises but this is what I've come up with (in no particular order):

1- My optimism. I've been complimented on this before, I have to say it does come fairly naturally so I'm thankful for it.

2. My laid back nature. I can't say I'm "proud" really but I think it's an asset. It takes a lot to ruffle my feathers :)

3. My ability to forgive. I have forgiven a few people for things most wouldn't (for example my father) but I'd rather forgive and move on. I'll only forgive so many times tho some people take advantage.

There's probably better things I could have come up with but like I said I've never been good at self reflection.


2 comments:

Maria said...

all of these are beautiful qualities for a beautiful girl.
i hope that your week is off to a great start, v!! have a wonderful tuesday with your sweet lil' man <3
xoxox
maria

V said...

Thank you! :)