Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge days 1&2

I came across this blog challenge today and Ive decided to give it a try!

Today is day 3 so I have too catch up. Also I'm on my phone so tomorrow I'll have to come back to add the link :)

So here we go!

Day 1: Why I'm doing this challenge.

I suck at blogging. There's no other way to say it, I have all these ideas that never happen so I'm hoping this challenge will get my butt in gear! Also I try really hard not to talk baby all the time but really don't know what else to talk about. And who knows maybe I'll find some new blogs to read through the link up :)

Day 2: a picture of yourself smiling.


1 comment:

Maria said...

you do NOT suck at blogging, missy!
i love the photo...i've been meaning to tell you how much i love your hair...it's so nice and long!

looking foward to your blog challenge posts!
xoxox
maria