Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 22

When I grow up I want to be:

I probably wanted to be nearly every profession possible growing up. It changed frequently and being a nurse (my current profession) was never one of them. Funny how that worked out.

The list from what I can remember includes:

Firetruck. My mom loves telling me this, I wanted to be the actual truck...

Real Estate Agent. I remember carrying around my uncles old brief case with the real estate section of the paper inside. I had a notepad, pen and red marker to circle the houses I liked.

Teacher. I think this is standard, almost everyone I knew wanted to be a teacher.

Marine Biologist. Also popular among my friends, this was inspired by my grade two teachers love for whales and showing us Voyage of the Mimi.

House Designer. I later found out this really was an arcitech. I was pretty serious about this one in high school. As a kid I used to draw house plans in great detail (maybe all those real estate papers inspired this)

...

I know there's more but I'm exhausted so I'm giving up. I considered skipping this post all together but stuck it out. Now it's time for bed.


2 comments:

Maria said...

i laughed so loud at you wanting to be a firetruck that i made the cats jump! LOL! omygoodness,v, that is too cute and funny. i love it!
you'nurse a rockin' mama and rockin' nurse.
xoxox
maria <3

V said...

I'm convinced I must have meant a firefighter lol but apparently I said fire truck!