Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers day

FAIL

Ugh today was awful.
There was lots of crying and screaming and very unhappy baby and daddy.

So hubby decided he wanted a new Lawnmower for fathers day, so he went out and bought it two weeks ago.
I wasn't sure what else to really do for today so I bought a cute card and had MV give it to his daddy (super cute because he's very into holding things lately) after we gave hubby the card we went to Tim Hortons and got him a coffee and donuts. Double chocolate his favourite :)

I had planned on making a delish dinner as well but that never happened.

Around 10am we left for my moms got into her car and went to my grandparents. This was a mistake, but hubby didn't object so I didn't think he cared. I was wrong. Add in a screaming baby on the way home and hubby was left very unhappy with the way the day turned out. on Mothers day we hung out at home and had a quiet peaceful day, apparently hubby had hoped for the same but never told me.

(is it just him or a man thing that causes him to think I can read his mind?)

Ugh in so glad the day is over, after over an hour of ignoring each other when we got home we decided on macdonalds.

At least MV was all cute this morning ...

4 comments:

Sarah Barah said...

Sorry to hear your fathers day didn't turn out as planned :( Men really do expect us to read their minds don't they? Well, your little one sure is cute..that's all that matters. We just use them for their sperm anyways hehehe...just joking.

Maria said...

i'm so sorry to hear that it was a rough day! i'm with ya on the hubs thinking sometimes we can read their minds. they sometimes keep so quiet but then speak up when they're all in a huff n' puff.
i hope that the mckd's cheered you all up and you were able to enjoy a nice night!
ahhh, mv is SO SO CUTE!!!
<3
xoxox
maria

V said...

lol but are you really joking ;)

V said...

Huff n puff is right! I'm glad this is sounding to be normal lol