Monday, June 4, 2012

Bottle strike - small win for momma!

After 45 minutes of crying and screaming I managed to force feed feed MV approximately one ounce of breast milk from a bottle. Small win for me yay!

This game is getting old but I refuse to give up! This kid is getting back on the bottle if it's the death of me yet. Hopefully it won't come to that but I'm committed. I want to start giving a bottle before bed so that I know he's full and just maybe we can make some more progress with sleeping.

Speaking of sleeping, guess who currently is napping in his pack and play?! Yup two wins for me :)

I'll be back later to do my challenge post for the day, right now I need to do some dreaded housework...

1 comment:

Maria said...

aww, yo go mama! i love your dedication...it will pay off!
i hope mv had a nice nap and you were able to get some work done. <3