Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 11

Best day of your life:

As easy as this topic is I'm actually a little unsure which day has been the best.

Of course my wedding and MV's birth are among the top two, but how do I pick which is the best?

I feel like as cliche as it is welcoming MV was one of the most amazing moments, but the day leading up to it probably not. That was 18 hours of labor, 12 without an epidural, no sleep, no food, and emergency surgery. Again end result amazing.

The day hubby and I got married on the other hand. Beautiful fall day, eggs Benny for breakfast with the girls, seeing hubby at the end of the isle as I entered the church, the whirlwind ceremony I barely remember (focusing on not passing out), the thrill of being pronounced husband and wife, all our friends and families, our first dance I could go on and on but most special of all was getting a photo of me my mom and my bio dad together. That's something that will never happen again.

So maybe it's not so hard. I just needed to write it out. If this was about the best moment I might be stuck but overall best day I think our wedding day takes the cake ;)

(haha corny I know I blame sleep deprivation)


2 comments:

Jillian Carreira said...

This is not too corny because I myself chose that day and so did many other so welcome to the club :)
I am following you from the Summer Challenge Hop and hope you can follow back.
I am looking forward to what you post next and have a good day.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

awww, it's not corny! it sounds perfect and blissful and so romantic!! :)