Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 5

Short term goals for this month:

Hmmm ok so I like lists and I make lists but usually they are for more grand tasks. For example my tabs for projects and 35 before 35. When it comes to making short term goals I never know where to start. I'm known for having multiple projects on the go.

I had to take a look at all my project lists, browse through my pinterest boards and check my note pad in my phone. This is what I came up with...

1. Put finishing touches on MVs nursery so that I can link up at the end of the month.

2. Lay the patio stones in the backyard.

3. Go for a walk at least four times a week all month.

4. Mail out the remaining thank you cards from my baby shower (kinda late)

5. Locate remaining pieces for my diy command center and determine final cost so it can be worked on for July.

6. Start working on MV's baby scrapbook and complete pages up to date.

I think six goals is good enough I don't want to be too ambitious ;) I'm almost done the nursery so that will be easy I can't wait to finally show it off :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still not done with Landon's nursery! I still have pictures and curtains to hang and other odd and end stuff to do. Maybe I will finish it before he turns 1!! lol. I can't wait to see the pictures of MV's nursery. :)

Maria said...

i'm so excited to see pictures of mv's nursery! i'm sure it's amazing...you're so crafty.
i love your list. i need to get workin' on one so i actually accomplish what i want to!

xoxox
maria