Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 3

List 15 interesting facts about yourself:

1. I'm allergic to spinach. No joke that sh*t will kill me! And I've discovered it's an ingredient in almost everything :(

2. I have an obsession with teeth. It's one of the first things I notice about someone, and heavily impacts my first impression of them. My teeth are not perfect either.

3. I met my biological father and half sisters for the first time when I was 24.

4. It wasn't until I met my dad that I found out I'm actually of aboriginal descent. I'm in the process of getting my native status.

5. I have two tattoos, a star on the back of my neck and a floral design on my lower back. If I had the money I would have a couple more already.

6. I married my husband after 7 years of dating. When we first got together he was sorta a rebound fling.

7. I have two middle names. One of which I share with my mother, grandmother and at least one of my cousins. If I ever have a daughter she will have that name too.

8. Scary movies give me nightmares, really terrifying nightmares. Because of this I do not watch movies that involve zombies, monsters or any sort, or murders.

7. I am a really fast reader and love books. Real books with pages made of paper, none of this e reader crap for me. I even love the smell of a new book.

8. I have had my hair dyed practically every natural shade available from jet black to bleach blonde and everything in between.

9. I am naturally right handed, but can use my left hand almost as well. My grandfather is a lefty and there are a lot of things he taught me I do left.

10. I have eaten the following exotic meats: rattlesnake, crocodile, shark and ostrich.

11. I have one half brother, two half sisters and three stepsisters. I am the oldest.

12. I have a very small amount of hearing loss in one of my ears, I blame me being tone deaf on this and should never be allowed to sing for anyone

13. I love egg rolls

14. One of my biggest pet peeves is loud breathing.

15. I have a few OCD tendencies; I sometimes catch myself repeating something I've said, I prefer even numbers and multiples of ten, when I colour code things with highlighters it must be consistent. There's more but I won't list them all, I think my tendencies are a result of growing up with two stepsister who have clinically diagnosed OCD.

Wow 15 things that wasn't too bad!

1 comment:

Maria said...

these are so fun...love learning about you! omygosh, spinach will kill you. ahhh, that is sh*t!! i'm so sorry!
i love egg rolls too. whenever we order chinese, steve always saves his for the next day and usually i have already stolen it and eaten it by then.
it's so fun to switch your hair up! you look good in every color! :)

xoxox
maria <3