Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend, ours was pretty busy but I like it that way since my weekdays are spent just me and MV at home (someday we will have a second car and I will be free again...)

Friday MV and I hung out at home in the morning while hubby went to do a side job he's been helping a friend with. He wrapped it up early so we could then go out to a friends cottage. I have no clue what lake we were on but it was nice. There's something about being near water that just feels comfortable, I would love a house with a view someday.
Hubby did a little fishing.


I love watching a sunset over water

Saturday MV and I did errands. Hubby had a bit of a heart attack when he saw how much money I spent but we needed some essentials like shampoo, toilet paper etc. I find the bill is always so much higher when you need non food items. We are thinking of switching to Costco brand toilet paper I've priced it out and it's the same price as when I buy Charmin (I always buy on sale). Costco always is a high bill but at least when I shop there I can stock up on things.

Saturday evening we went to a friends housewarming, there were tons of people and it started late (7:30) but MV did great and even had a snooze while being cuddled. We stayed until almost 10pm.

Sunday we went to Hubby's aunt and uncles house for a swim and BBQ. It was a nice relaxing day and we were home by 6pm. Dinners there are usually early which is nice so you can still go home and relax.


Hubby got a chance to swim with MV in the pool. MV enjoyed it a lot more than last
time
Hubby, MV, Baby N, and Hubby's cousin


MV decided having a bottle Sunday wouldn't be so bad after all. He hesitantly drank 1oz Saturday morning too. I really hope this is a good sign!

I hope everyone had a good weekend :) I'll post my challenge post later this evening, today's topic is pet peeves... I need to really think of these


1 comment:

Maria said...

the photos at the cottage and pool are so cute! it looks so peaceful and relaxing there. mv is such a cute water baby!! :) i love the one of him and the mr!
i'm happy to hear he's taking to the bottle and i hope it continues!!
looking forward to your pet peeves post!! I have a bunch! lol
<3
xoxox
maria