Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 37


*I realize it's after midnight and technically I missed a day but I'm not asleep yet so it's still My Saturday ;)


Something you would attempt if you knew you couldn't fail:

....

....

....

....

Some of these topics requiring more thinking than I want to do this late at night.

....

....

I'm stumped.


I suppose even if I don't answer the question this still counts as my daily post ;) that is after all the point of me doing this challenge.

...ummmmmm....... *thinking really hard but drawing a blank* .....

I know!

I would quit Nursing and start my own business. I'm not sure exactly what kind of business, I haven't decided what I could do enough of yet to have a business but it's something I do daydream about :)

Alright bed time ! Night!

1 comment:

Maria said...

i could totally see you as a photographer :)
i love your photos, v!!