Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge days 35&36

Day 35: A fear you have:

I find as I get older I become more fearful in general, I think maybe when I was younger I was oblivious to all the potential danger and scary things the world has to offer. I don't like talking about my fears actually, I feel like if people knew them they could abuse that knowledge. You might wonder who would do such a thing? I don't know but it could happen! lol

I will tell you one fear is of falling. I fall a lot, so I often worry about falling, especially if I'm up high, or my hands are full, near water such as a lake, or carrying MV ....


Day 36: A holiday tradition you have in your family:

Hubby and I decided we are going to start our own traditions now that MV is here.
We are very excited for this :) Holidays usually are stressful because they involve lots of driving and staying with family, busy busy busy.
One tradition we do enjoy is boxing day with hubby's family. His whole italian family. His dad, and siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.

It's a lot of people, the location changes as everyone takes turns hosting. There is lots of good food and a gift exchange game. Its one thing we will for sure keep doing, maybe one day even host it ourselves. :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

developing new and fun family traditions is something i so look forward to! i can't wait to see all of the ones you, s, and mv share!
ahhh, fear...such a strong and crazy emotion.
i hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start, v!!
xoxox
maria <3