Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 39

Pet Peeves:

I used to have a lot of pet peeves, just little things that bothered me that sometimes I didn't realize bothered me until others pointed it out. lol

So I tried to think all day of what they were and if they still bothered me. But I find it's not until it happens that I really realize its a pet peeve.

So here are a few things, I know there must be more....

*Loud breathing. This one really bothers me for some reason. Makes me mad even, I just can't stand it.

*Fork biting. Makes me cringe and I blame my stepdad he used to complain when people did it.

*Joint popping, and teeth grinding. Enough said right? If not see above.

*Cap locks typing. It should only be used to eventuate a point or highlight a key detail. How do you even type a whole paragraph "accidentally" in caps? You can't so just don't do it :)

*People using the word ignorant incorrectly. I'm not going to define it now, but there's a good chance you are not using it correctly so look it up please.

I know there's more ... But if I told you all of them you might think I'm crazy. A

1 comment:

Maria said...

Eeeeek...fork biting and heavy breathing...those are a deadly combo! Lol! I can't stand when Steve grinds his teeth in his sleep. Most of the nights (when he remembers to put his sexy snore retainer in.) He doesn't.
:)