Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rachel!!

Rachel @ Little Miracles I can not comment on your blog!

I am taking drastic measures to make this known LOL
It does not matter if I'm on my dinosaur computer, or phone, or ipad no matter what I can not view the spot where Im supposed to "prove Im not a robot" and put those letters in :(

Im not sure what happened I used to be able to comment, and for a long time now I havent been able to.

So hopefully you see this, I have been reading each and every post (usually within hours of you posting) but can not ever comment on them. I just wanted to let you know :)

p.s. Annabelle is gorgeous! 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Aww! I wrote Rachel yesterday to tell her her comment section had a glitch. For some reason, I can always comment on her blog from my phone, but not my computer. It doesn't give me room to write the word verification too.
Annabelle is such a pretty babe!

Rachel said...

Oh man!!! Sorry guys I have been so busy I will change the layout! VERY WEIRD!