Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 54

Music I'm listening too:

Lately I've been listening to a lot more Elmo and Old Macdonald than anything else :s
lol

When I do listen to music it's just been whatever's on the radio, half of which I couldn't tell you the song name or who it is. How did I fall so far out of the loop? I used to listen to music constantly, it was part if my everyday life.

Life changes I guess. And somehow I didn't even notice.

But back when I listened more regularly aka pre baby I often could be found listening to Incubus, Foo Fighters, Adele, and Natasha bedingfield to name a few. My iPod always had a wide variety of artists it all really depends on my mood.

What are you listening to? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEYwoooVfw

Neither your nor the little one will be disappointed:-)

Maria said...

i listen to such a crazy range of music. i love adele...i could never get sick of her. you know me and my yee haw country music. lol
but i seriously listen to everything. :)