Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 45

Make up tips and tricks:

I am nowhere near qualified to even begin to write the title of this post let alone pretend I even have a clue when it comes to make up!

I hardly ever wear it
When I buy it I keep it for way too long
and I'm terrified of the makeup aisle at the store.

When I do wear makeup it's because of one of the following;

1. I'm so tired that I'm delusional in thinking makeup might help me look like I belong in the land of the living.
2. I have somewhere fancy like a wedding etc to go to.
3. I know that there will be lots of pictures taken for whatever reason and to avoid feeling underdressed I resort to makeup.

The makeup I own includes some mascara, a bronzer, eyeliner, and a couple colours of eyeshadow. I have no clue how to use cover up or those other skin tone products.

I wish I knew how to apply make up properly, and how to do al those glamourous looks. But also I really have nowhere to wear it.

Does anyone have any recommendations of sites to teach me??

1 comment:

Maria said...

i don't have a lot of tips, but i am definitely a "makeup queen" as my mom calls me. lol
and i'm not into fancy makeup usually bc the cost is ridiculous. i sometimes wear 97 cent nail polish and eyeliner. hahaha

i hope you and your guys had a wonderful weekend. it went by too fast <3
xoxox
maria