Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 42

I still plan on posting days 40 & 41 but I'm tired and I don't feel good so here are some pictures for day 42

A vacation you've been on:

We've never been the vacationing type but a couple years ago my mom, brother and I drove across 4 provinces and spent a few days in Calgary and Banff Alberta.

After being in a car for four days a
and then spending the next few days with them I don't think I spoke to either for a few weeks. Luckily we flew home.

Here's a couple pics, I have over a thousand from the trip

2 comments:

Maria said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! OMYGOSH, TAKE ME AWAY! LOL that is my kinda vacation! the mountains are amazing and the views are so pretty! bangs look super cute on you, v!!
<3 i was just thinking of you and saw you just posted :)
i hope you, s, and mv have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxox
maria

V said...

Aww thanks :) I love having bangs for maybe a week after cutting them lol then I get frustrated bc they nvr fall the way I want