Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge day 50

What would you do if you won the lottery:

The main thing I would do is pay off mine and hubby's debts. After that I would go down this list and complete as many as I could depending on how much I won.

- buy a house or land to build our own
- buy new vehicles for hubby and me
- buy my mom a house
- buy hubby's mom a house
- open a large savings account for MV
- take a vacation
- become a stay at home mom
- have a hobby farm
- open my own dog bording kennel
- donate to charity
- invest
- travel
- buy really good Christmas presents
- relax

:)

1 comment:

Maria said...

love it!!
it is so fun to daydream.
i think a lot about what i'd do and then i laugh, bc i don't even play the lottery.
though, i do love those scratch off tickets every once in a while. ;)
xoxox