Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our first week

I've been meaning to post for a few days now, but I'm just so tired.

This may be a scattered and random post, it's 5am for some reason MV thinks its a good time to wake up.

So we survived our first week, just MV and I. In a few ways I think this was much more challenging now that he's older. That caught me a little by surprise.

I was not as productive as I had hoped but I did manage a few tasks off my list, my house however is a mess. Aside from the bed incident we survived bump free.

Hubby's mood is a little better now too, he is still a little worried about a lay off but they seem to like him enough to offer him overtime. He'll be working 6 days a week until Christmas which is 2 weeks pay per week :) we would be caught up and back on track in no time.

My mood still sucks, But I'm suspecting a certain someone may be finally making her return into my life, it's been a nice 18 months without her ;)

Oh and it's frustrating to be without a car again. I think it's making me a little stir crazy to not have the option to just get up and go. I plan on taking hubby to work today so I can get things done and get out.

And speaking of taking him to work, I hear hubby up and about so I guess it's time for me to get out of this rocking chair and start our day. I'm thinking a nap is on our agenda later, fingers crossed MV approves of that plan.

Hope everyone had a great week/ weekend :)

No comments: