Monday, November 12, 2012

Mondays...

How can you hate Mondays when you don't even work? lol
Today was a pretty "blah" kinda day, for no particular reason really.

Now tomorrow, tomorrow will be completely different. I have been looking forward to tomorrow since Friday. Never have I wanted a weekend to end so quickly. The reason is Hubby is FINALLY going back to work! I can't wait to have him out of the house! I can wake up and do whatever I want, my own schedule, my routine.

I have high hopes for tomorrow, and hopefully MV will cooperate but I plan on doing a major clean sweep. Have you ever tried to clean when someone is sitting on the couch in front of you? Or moving around room to room just as you want to do something in that room. Our house really is not that big and even with the three floors we practically were tripping on each other.

And he is working here in town. Bonus. Friday morning we were very stressed because it was looking like he would be packing for Edmonton this week since work here has been scarce but a few hours after deciding he needed to go we got the call. Even though I'm ready to have him out of the house I am not ready to play single mom while he's out West working.

So today has sorta just been about waiting for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed its as good as I'm hoping :)


ps hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day and everything you hope for!! I know what you mean...I cherish my time alone sometimes too. When I'm trying to clean and Steve just sits there, I feel like he feels bad if he isn't helping. But if he's moving around, I'm like get outta my way! ;)
Good night! Lots of love xoxox
Maria