Saturday, September 29, 2012

Quick update

Hello and happy weekend :)
Quick up date:
- MV is 7 months old as of last Wednesday! I started his post but didn't get to finish it yet.
- We are away visiting the in laws in Niagara, I don't have much Internet access and I'm trying not to use up my phone data but I will post when in home.
- MV and I spent the last week or so sick with pretty bad colds but we finally are better. So sad to see MV like that :(
And I think that's all I'm going to say so that I have things to post about :)

Be back in a few days!

2 comments:

Britt said...

SO sorry you've both been sick! I know exactly what that feels like! :( I hope you're feeling better!

Maria said...

happy 7 months to mv!!
niagra - how fun. i hope you guys had a blast!! welcome home. <3
xoxox
maria