Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another Tooth! ... and a free printable ;)

MV has another tooth!

Last night was bad/ very very horrendously bad.
MV woke repeatedly, to be more exact each time I would put him down.
So I barely slept. And was an irritable zombie today. And of course MV catnaps so I couldn't even get a decent nap in today.

Fingers crossed tonight is better.

Now that he has another tooth (the top incisor directly above his bottom tooth) I decided I needed to find a cute way to track them for his baby book.



I came across this one here , I saw it pinned on Pinterest. Super cute.
She has another version of this in green, its slightly different but same idea. I had a really hard time deciding which I liked. 
And its a free printable so I thought I would share :)

3 comments:

KC said...

We had a terrible night too. Both boys woke up repeatedly all night. Fynn now has both of his lower incisors and Hudson has one upper. Thank god for Tylenol!

V said...

I think everyone seems to be teething all at once! A few people have said the same thing.
Poor babies :(

Maria said...

ohh v, i am so sorry to hear!! you poor things. i can't imagine what it feels like for mv. i hope that it gets better for both of you and you get to take a much deserved nap or two!
wishing you a restful night. <3
xoxox
maria