Monday, February 4, 2013

January Recap

I know I didn't post much in January, I feel like the month just flew by. So I thought I would recap a little Instagram style :)

My dad and sisters came by for a quick visit which was nice.
We bought some new shelves to get things organized (more on that later).
Hubby bought a new truck
I finally made a Pinterest project and attached MVs soother to his bunny
We bought a video monitor... And aside from that the rest was all day to day stuff :)























2 comments:

Britt said...

Oh. My. Gosh! All of these pics made me smile sooooooo big! MV is such a little cutie. I love the pic of him in the tub with the S in his mouth! Oh and the one of him sleeping so peacefully.. oh and the little naked butt!!! AHHH! So much cuteness! :)

Maria said...

I LOVE all of your photos! You are always capturing such sweet moments with MV! The one of him covered in sauce is SO cute...and I love the one of him looking out at the snow! I've been thinking about you! I hope February is treating you well! Send you al lots of love xoxox
Maria