Monday, February 25, 2013

Busy busy busy!

Holy moly! Seriously the last few weeks are pretty much a blurr. I feel like we have been crazy busy. I've been searching for a new job, trying to find daycare, preping for MV's first birthday (tomorrow!!) and a million other things.

And apparently my pre written blog post that I thought would automatically post did not... So I failed at that one... I am trying to pre write some posts so that if I am having a crazy week I will at least still have things to post. Apparently I need to play around with things a little because I was sure I could do that..

I hope everyone has been good :) I obviously am putting together MV's birthday post and will try to so some reading as well.

I can not believe MV will be a year old tomorrow.. My baby is growing up.

*sigh ...





2 comments:

Maria said...

Omygoodness, V, a year!! Crazy and so wonderful! It has been such a blessing to follow your journey to MV and watch the love between the two of you this past year! Happy, happy Birthday to your sweet boy!! So happy for you! Xoxox
Maria

Unknown said...

How did that happen so fast?! And Landon is right behind him. :-( Happy Birthday to MV!!! This past year has been amazing!