Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thankful

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving, my favourite holiday of the year.
My belly is stuffed full of goodness; turkey, potatoes, stuffing, corn, beans, buns, and delicious pumpkin pie. I didn't even eat the squash or the beets, or apple pie.

MV tried turkey tonight, I think he liked it :) we have leftovers so he'll be having turkey all week.

It was a lovely day spent with family, and tonight I'm cozied up in bed fighting to keep my eyes open.

Before we ate we went around the table and said something we were thankful for; I'm thankful for so many things this year: my baby, my loving husband, Friends and family, my health and the health of everyone I care for.

And I'm thankful for my king sized cozy bed that I am cuddled in right now ;)

I will be back tomorrow to catch up on my reading and posts that I've been trying to get up.

Happy Thanksgiving friends <3

3 comments:

Maria said...

happy thanksgiving, v!! i'm sure it was the best thanksgiving yet, with your little man by your side! all the food sounds amazing...and so cute that mv had his first taste of turkey!
i hope you have a great night's sleep and a wonderful day tomorrow. <3
xoxox
maria

KC said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We are celebrating tomorrow and I am so excited to have a holiday with my boys. I am glad to hear that MV liked turkey! I would LOVE a king sized bed, so jealous right now!

Britt said...

I am also super jealous of your king sized bed! LOL But that aside, Happy early Thanksgiving! It's awesome that MV liked his turkey, I cannot wait to see how Abi reacts to trying her first taste of meat!