Monday, October 15, 2012

Remembering our babies

Today, October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

I sadly know a handful of people, myself included who have sadly lost a pregnancy and even a baby.

I still do not have the courage to post anything on Facebook; I am at a place now where I can talk about our loss with most, but majority of people still do not know.

I am so grateful everyday for MV, my precious rainbow baby.

For more info on this day see below and check out the webpage.

2 comments:

KC said...

I have never lost a child but can only imagine the pain. At 7pm I lit candles in honour of babies lost (yours included). Thinking of you!

Maria said...

i lit a few candles last night and kept them burning for many hours.
<3 i'm so thankful we met, v.
i hope you're having a wonderful week so far. thinking of you and your beautiful family!
xoxox
maria