Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


 

1. What is your favourite scary movie?
 I do not like scary movies. Not one little bit. They terrify me, even as an adult I have intense terrifying nightmares after watching one. Especially the ones with zombies. Hate them all!

2. What is your favourite weird tv show you think no one else watches?
I wish I got to watch tv more... The shows I do get to watch are fairly popular (Big Brother starts next week!)Hubby pretty much monopolizes the tv and I tend to get my geek on with the computer

3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
These days pretty much any Raffi song or other random child song. Seriously these questions are making me realize I need more me time lol

4. What is your favourite book to re read?
Tuesdays with Morrie. Love that book. If you haven't read it I won't ask questions just go find it now ;)

5. The one website you visit more times daily than others?
Did anyone not answer facebook for this one?? hahaha I'm probably on there 10 + times a day. That's the my life on maternity leave :)

No comments: