Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm so stupid....

Right now I want to vomit and cry.

An hour ago I wanted to scream. Which resulted in stupidity on my part and the new feelings.

Long story short I still have some days where I can not handle all the pressure of life. I start to feel like maybe I've beaten this ppd and then a crazy day happens and it's clear I haven't. My biggest problem is how angry I get. Well today despite all the really great moments in it I also was struggling emotionally, and tonight I was so frustrated and angry and just overwhelmed I threw my iphone. I was aiming for my bed. You know to get the relief of having thrown something without the risk. Well I missed. My phone smashed off the solid wood footboard and came flying back straight at me. Luckily I wasn't hit ( I was  holding Ty).

Now my screen is smashed to shit. And I am on the verge of crying my eyes out because of my stupidity. I'm trying not to count on it but really really hoping that I can get a new screen... The phone itself seems to be working fine, siri is turned on so I can have her send messages and read them back to me. I will test it tomorrow to make sure I can still send and receive phone calls.

I can't afford a new phone. I'm on mat leave, and hubby is having to take unpaid holidays because work is slow for him. Affording a repair is going to be difficult as well.

That phone is my lifeline. It's how people like our daycare provider keep in touch with me. It's what makes me feel safe when I am out driving around in my car.

So so stupid.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Oh my gosh, don't beat yourself up over this.. I've done similar things before. I totally get the angry thing, I've been there and I still struggle with it sometimes. I know this is from an older post, but if you haven't gotten your phone fixed check Pinterest for a pin about changing your iPhone screen on the cheap. I know I've seen it somewhere... lol.