Thursday, April 19, 2012

Honestly?

So not impressed with the fact I got my period already. 7 weeks post partum and here I am pretty much useless due to the aching pain. Funny I can go 12 hours of labour before getting an epidural but get my period and I'm crying for extra strength Tylenol and advil every chance I can have them. And yes I take them both, at the same time I need to.

I'm a little paranoid about my supply, MV is wanting to feed a bit more frequently so I'm hoping he's getting enough. I had read somewhere supply can drop but it should return once aunt flo leaves. Fingers crossed. He's still vomiting pretty regularly not sure the meds working, I might request another one since he obviously hates the taste and struggles to keep it down.

We had our first play date this week. MV met a friends baby who is 2 months older than him, and also girl cousins baby was there too. We just found out recently another cousin is pregnant and due in October :) yay babies!

My life is pretty boring these days. Nothing happens since I'm home with MV all day, and I don't have enough free time to do anything other than eat, sleep, tidy, feed and play with him. I have found a few projects on pinterest I would love to do but like I just mentioned time is lacking! Since cleaning is one of those things that I need to find some time for I've decided I'm going to trial a bunch of home made/ natural cleaning tips and solutions I found. I'll let you know how it goes maybe I'll find something good!

And now I must go nap while I still can, MV has been napping for about an hour now and I've spent that time pumping and blogging. I'm in need of a bit more shut eye!

1 comment:

Maria said...

grr...i'm sorry to hear of the return of aunt flo aleady. i wish she would have cut you some slack for another few months at least!
i've been thinking about you.
i hope your nap was glorious and you got some nice rest.
enjoy the weekend <3
lots of love
xoxo
maria