Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2011

 A year ago today I was struggling with my miscarriage and searching the message boards on the What to Expect App for others sharing my pain. This is how I found Maria   :)

 Her story helped me realize that my world was not ending, that I was not alone. Others had felt this same pain, some others felt the pain way too many times in comparison. Maria was one of those people and she was sharing her journey on her blog.

I instantly felt a connection not only because of our shared experience but there is something about her, about the way she writes that makes you feel you know her. So open and loving and warm. So genuine and real.

And now a year has gone by and so much has happened for both of us in our journey's.

If you don't know Maria you should check out her blog, but make sure you  start by reading this post . Its her first post, the one with her story. Maria has recently taken on a new challenge in her journey to motherhood, one that I'm hoping will finally bring her that shining rainbow. 

I started this post a few weeks ago, I wanted to make sure it was ready and that despite whatever craziness was going on I wasn't going to miss posting this tribute to my awesome friend. 

I am now super excited because of her newest post which I saw this morning. Perfect timing. check it out Here if you haven't heard the news already.

 And so for you my crazy cat loving friend I've dedicated this post full of cat loving. Enjoy!

<3 V 


 This one I've added in light of the exciting news :) 


this is your car isnt it Maria?? LOL 

Again SOOOOOO Happy For you guys Maria and Steve!!!! <3 <3 
Thank you Maria for being such an awesome friend this past year oxox






1 comment:

Maria said...

:**********************)
Oh V, thank you SO much! i came to catch up and saw this was the first post i hadn't read yet. i'm in tears!
THANK YOU for being such a thoughtful, amazing friend to me. wow...this made my night! it really, really did.
i watched the kitty videos with tears streaming down my face from your sweet words. ahh, that mama hugging its baby gets me every single time. i was cracking up at the kitty wrestling the little boy...omygoodness, so cute!! hahaha i WISH that was my car! i have to see if i can trade mine in! :) that's awesome!!
thank you so so much. it is crazy what a difference a year can make. i'm so happy we "met" and truly believe we will meet someday in the nearer future. :)
i'm so happy for you and the milestones you're experiencing and all the love that's in your life <3
tons and tons of love, my friend <3
xoxoxo
maria