Sunday, November 27, 2011

25 weeks

I am currently laying on the couch with my feet pressed against the wall in the air trying to decrease the swelling.

This swelling is becoming a daily thing, it's kind of annoying in the sense it just gives me something to worry about.

Today it was caused my bowling. Yup I went bowling but for a good cause, a fundraiser for heart and stroke. It was just 5 pin so the balls were just the tiny fit in your hand ones. Hubby took a few of my turns for me whenever I got too winded.

That's also happening a lot lately too, I'm out of breath all the time, my poor lungs must be squished. I even had to get Hubby to put on socks for me the other day I was just too winded to bend to do it.

Other than the swelling and breathlessness I don't think there's much else going on. Of course I am getting larger ;) oh and I'm pretty sure baby V is breached currently. His kicks were much stronger and higher until just over a week or so ago. Now they feel lighter and are very low. At first I was worried but it sounds like it's common. Still gonna mention it to my doctor next week.

That is all folks!

1 comment:

Maria said...

ahhh! you are adorable, v!!!
i love your belly! love, love, love it!!
your sweater is pretty too!

i hope the swelling goes down!! i swell so easily and i'm not even pregnant! ;)

thinking of you!
happy december <3
xoxox
maria