Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quick update

Still nothing too exciting going on.

Just really tired, I've been feeling like I can't keep up with time. It's just flying by.
I'm slacking on housework, slacking on my paperwork for my job, slacking on gift making (eek running out of time!), I am pretty much Queen Slacker. Bow down before me my loyal subjects ;) lol kidding of course no bows nessicary.

I've started making a private registry of baby items, once I make my final decision on things I will make it available for family and friends. It's been a nice way to pass the time, so much to choose from tho.

Girl cousin's baby shower for the twins is this weekend. I need to get my butt in gear with those onesies. It will be nice to see family from out of town, Not sure who all will be attending. The mood is supposed to be joyous, but it will be interesting to see if everyone can keep it up... The reason for that being she found out this week that one of the twins is not growing as much as expected. Developmentally is on track but the location of the placenta may be causing problems. She will for sure deliver in December. They are trying to get her to 35 weeks to allow the little one a better chance of survival. Of course there is a risk he may not make it that long, so she is having weekly ultrasounds. Nothing else she can do, it's all because of where the placenta attached.

This has caused me to obviously worry for her, but I've noticed it also makes me worried for my own little one. To have no control like that of the situation it's nerve wracking. Gotta keep up the positive thoughts and prayers.

This has to be kept short since I am working a split today. Gonna try for a quick cat nap then back to work I go. Later friends.

Ps I noticed everyone else is back in full force with their blogging, (I think everyone slowed down for about a week) I have much to read and catch up on! My goal is to read and comment accordingly by Saturday! :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

i hope you've been catching some zzz's. <3
i can't wait to see what you create! have fun at the shower this weekend.
she will be in my prayers as well.
you're right...time is just breezing on by. it's insane.
happy weekend!!!
lots of love to ya! xoxox
maria