Monday, November 14, 2011

A little bit of cute and a lot of sadness

So this will be short. As promised here are the Onesies I made. I am really pleased and have lots of more ideas for our little one.

Here comes the sadness. Girl cousin had another ultrasound today to check the growth of the smaller twin.... Sometime between last Mondays scan and today his heart stopped beating...

We just found out. I am trying to digest this news we just found out this last hour. I wanna puke, wanna cry but hormones are a funny thing and at a true reason to the tears are dry.

2 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

Oh this makes me so sad:-( I never understood how complicated ALL twin pregnancies are until I had them, and the doctor explained it all to me. I can't even begin to imagine the hodge-podge of emotions that she is going through right now.

Is twin # 2? OK? And how does this complicate that?

Maria said...

v, i am so incredibly sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin's son. you all will be in my prayers.
<3
lots of love
maria xoxo