Friday, October 7, 2011

Where were you this time last year?

Fall is offically here,
there's frost in the morning, 
refreshingly crisp cool breeze in the wind,
and as much as I LOVE this season 
I can't help but think of where we were last year.

Slightly wishing I was there, 
and envious of anyone doing any traveling right now.

Hubby and I were enjoying Barbado's and all its glory,
where were you? 

Boogie Boarding in the Ocean

Drinking out of coconuts

Sailing on a catamaran

Snorkeling with the turtles

Deep Sea fishing

What's vacation without a Pina Colada?




So I ask;
at what age is it appropriate to travel with a baby?
Cause I'm thinking its time to start pre planning the next trip!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Great pictures! I remember this time last year we were just finishing up our honeymooon. We went on a tiny cruise to the bahamas, but with all the storms last year... most of it was filled with rain. We still had a great time, though. We stayed an extra two days in Florida and we had a total blast there.

I am not sure about the traveling with a baby, but I know my brother and SIL plan to travel with their newborn over Thanksgiving... so she will be 5 months old.

Have a great weekend!!

Maria said...

awww, barbados looks amazing!! i LOVE your braids and i LOVE pina coladas!!
i think it is appropriate to travel with a baby after a few months. i really do. i know i don't have one, but i think it's a great experience for them and gets them to adapt quickly!!
last year i was planning the final details of our wedding and sooo excited bc i was already married and was "forced" into a wedding by my MIL lol it was a wonderful day but i was counting down days til feeling some sanity ;)
i love fall too...everything about it!!
happy fall and happy tuesday!!!
<3
maria

Maria said...

HAHAHAHAHA ok, can you tell i'm crazy??!! last year, i was NOT finshing up our wedding details...2years ago i was. LOL last year i was just plain crazy at this time hahahaha