Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! 
Hello and welcome to new friends and old :) 
If you've come from my old blog you will notice a difference here, one I hope you will enjoy and decide to stick around for.

I needed a change. A more positive atmosphere if you will. 
I was stuck in a rut and couldn't get out!

My plan for this blog is to show you all a little more of me, be a little more open, a little more honest and have a little more fun of course too. 

I plan to blog of course about this pregnancy and life following it HOWEVER please note this is not going to be a baby blog!
I plan to blog about all the things I enjoy, my photography, my crafts, my desire to be organized but lack there of (This will be a mission to solve) and of course every other little thing that comes up in between.

I hope you will stick around and join me. 
My first official post will be coming soon :) 

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm here! Can't wait to read the first post :)

Take care,

M

Maria said...

wahooo! :) i'm excited to join this new stage and "page" of you and your life!!! can't wait to read more and take a look around!! super cute blog!!
i'm so happy to see you in this new chapter. and to read all about you!!
hope you're having a great week!
xoxo
maria <3