Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hello I'm back :)

So I took a little break, unintentionally but it was needed.

I can't believe January is over, I haven't posted since the beginning of the month, since telling you my 2012 goals lol opps. I just reviewed my goal list actually and I suppose I could scratch off my break as being some "me" time. Ideally I'd like me time more regularly tho.

I've been peeking at everyone's blogs, I still have lots to catch up on though but I've seen some exciting news on a few so far :)

So what have I been doing...
Well to sum it all up as short as possible I have been working tons (almost finished work! Yahoo!),
I've been spending some quality time with hubby,
trying to prepare for baby V,
I've been taking pictures! Despite my inability to post them and link up each week I have been taking them! I've had some issues with my computer but I think/hope it is all resolved.
I have had a few little craft projects on the go I'll show you some possibly in the next week when they are finished.

Other than that it's all been pretty mellow, nothing too exciting just life in general. I was feeling mentally exhausted.

There of course still things being wrapped up from 2011, not so fun things...
In addition to preparing myself mentally for the year mark of our miscarriage, my parents decided they had had enough with their relationship. I don't remember if this was wrote about on this blog of my old one but they almost ended things last year, maybe the fall sometime. Anyways they have decided they are too far gone, I had a suspicion at Christmas but didn't say anything. I'm sad of course but I think I'm ok with it, it's not a shock like last time.

But I'm not going to get into details on anything this post, I wanted to say I am back and here's a recap and I will be back again soon :)

And I will leave you with a pic of my nice fat swollen feet and ankles, I now have to wear hubby's shoes mine are too tight. If you look close you might be able to see my thumb imprint on my left foot.

3 comments:

Maria said...

hola chica!
welcome back :) i'm so glad you got to take some "me" time!
sounds like thinks have been very busy.
i'm sorry to hear about your parents <3 i remember reading the story earlier last year. i'm wishing you all peace with it.

ohh, i can see your fingerprint on your left foot.
you have cute feet...swollen and all. i'm sure it's so uncomfy!
if i was close by, i'd take you for a pedicure! :)

i have big frankenfeet as it is. i can only imagine when i'm pregnant. lol

can't wait to read more!
relax and enjoy your time!!
lots of love!!
xoxoxo
maria

Maria said...

*sounds like things
not thinks ;)

Rachel said...

Welcome back. I feel your pain on the feet and ankles yours looks like mine. When I take off my flip flops it still looks like I have them on from the imprints.. LOL... It will all be worth it :-)

Sorry to hear about your parents, hugs!