Monday, October 27, 2014

2 ingredient pancakes

Today Ty got to eat pancakes! 


He gobbled them right up (as he does with most food) and ate three. I'm sure he would have eaten more but I wanted to save two to test how they freeze and thaw. 

Apparently different versions of these pancakes can be found all over the internet so I'm not really sure who gets the credit. I found them via Facebook. 

Seriously tho these are delicious, I tried them myself and a perfect addition to our FPIES cook book. 

And simple. Because remember I can not cook worth my life. 

Beat 2 eggs and mix with two small mashed (or one large) bananas. Cook in non stick frying pan or use a safe oil if available. 

That's it. Really it's that easy. 

The first couple I made looked pretty rough but by the last one I had figured out how they would cook and flip. 

No comments: