Friday, December 20, 2013

Dear Ty: One Month

Posting this late as I'm prepping the two month post*opps! 

My dear sweet Ty how can you possibly be one month already? This month has gone so quickly yet it feels like you have been a part of our family forever. Your calm even natured personality fits in perfectly around here and gives us a balance we needed. I think we will see that balance even more in the coming months when you are no longer a newborn, right now naturally you need a lot of mommies time. We spend our days in a cycle of eating and sleeping, and you are starting to have more awake periods in between. You rarely cry, usually it is because you are hungry and boy do you let us know! I am in no rush to have you grow up but at the same time I can't wait for you to be able to play with your brother. He really loves you and brings you his toys and books all the time. I am pretty sure you love him already too, you seem very interested in watching him when he is around. I hope for you guys to be the best of friends ❤️


Stats: 

Weight ~ 9lbs 8z 
Length ~ 55cm 
Eyes and hair ~ both are dark, dark blue eyes and dark brown hair. Your hair is thinning but you still have lots
Feeding ~ Exclusively breastfeeding on demand which seems to be every 2 hours on average. There have been a few 4 hour stretches 
Sleeping ~ You sleep much better than your brother even getting a few 4-5 hour stretches in at night. 
 Milestones/Other ~ 
* I'm sure you have reflux, you don't puke like your brother but you gag on nothing. A lot. 
* You rolled belly to back once at 3 weeks I'm pretty sure that was a fluke
* you smile a lot but it's usually followed by some sort of gassy sound ;) 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe! Love it!!!! He is so cute!