Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm not in labour!

That's what I think every time I wake the past two nights. 
Not sure what's going on in my brain but I go to sleep and wake almost every hour and as I open my eyes panic then calm once I realize "I'm not in labour". For some reason that millisecond upon waking I think it's time. And this seems to be the reason I'm waking, sure I'm uncomfortable and sure I have to pee a lot, my heart burn has even gotten worse this past week but none of those seem to be the reason I am waking. Perhaps I'm dreaming I'm in labour? But I don't remember the dreams at all. It's very annoying to say the least and hopefully it stops sooner than later because I am exhausted. 

On a separate note I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween :)
We decided to paint pumpkins this year. The one on the left Mav did himself. The ghosts and spider are his hands and feet (I love hands and feet) 

 Mav did some real trick or treating this year, he seemed to really enjoy the free candy. A couple houses had displays that were a little frightening for him but over all he did great. It was so cute watching him knock on people's doors :) and I've been enjoying the candy stash of course! We put aside a few things for him to snack on but he's not even two so lets be honest the candy is for me and hubby lol 
Here he is in his T. rex costume making his rounds :)


No comments: