Monday, November 18, 2013

Surrounded by Boys

Well its official. 

I am a mother of two. Two boys to be exact. 

This past Thursday at 5:59am Baby Ty joined our little family. Weighing in at 8lbs 7oz with rolls upon rolls (including a double chin). At only 37 weeks and 5 days I cringe at the size he could have been. 

I will post an official "birth story" like I did for Mav in a few days. Right now we are elbows deep; trying to figure out how to be a family of four, running around to dr appointments (Ty has jaundice), and trying to share the love between toddler and newborn. I foresee a few posts in the comig weeks about Mav's adjustment also. 

In the meantime I leave you with the cuteness of my life these days <3 





2 comments:

Britt said...

OH congratulations!!!!!!!! He's so adorable!

Maria said...

i'm so so happy for you, v!! he is so incredibly sweet. i was showing my mom his pictures today. :)
you are one lucky mama!!! <3<3<3