Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Time :)


It's officially summer! 

Of course since I'm working summer is not as exciting as it is when I have free time but I'm excited! We spent Friday  afternoon in our back yard playing in the sandbox and kiddie pool.


Mav loved the sandbox! Of course he did sample a few bites of sand but he actually was playing in it too. 

And since I am working I want to make the most out of my time off. There were so many things I wanted to so last year and never did because I kept putting them off. 
This year I have made a summer bucket list :) I'm sharing it with you so that maybe it will inspire you to so the same and make the most of summer! 

Our list this year so far includes:

Zoo trip
Splash pad 
Marine Land 
Bonfire 
Beach day
Picnic 
Berry picking 
Mini golf 
Catch fireflies 

I plan on adding more just looking for ideas. If anyone has fun plans please share :) 




1 comment:

Maria said...

happy summer, v!! i'm so glad you're all having a great one. whenever i see your sweet pics on IG, i smile. it makes me excited to watch piper grow up, though, of course i'm holding on to these dear baby days.
i hope you're having a sweet weekend! thank you so much for all your sweet thoughts and prayers. xoxox
maria