Saturday, June 15, 2013

The name game

So seeing as how I am with child naturally the topic of names has come up. Hubby and I occasionally will bring a new name up for suggestion and hmm and hahh about it until we decide one of us hates it. 

MV was not named until he was born, we had a small list of contenders but the final decision was made when he was in hubby's arms. 

Now if he had of been a girl, well girls names are easy. We have a name waiting for our potential future daughter should she ever arrive. 

So our girl name starts with a "M", and there's a chance no matter the gender this baby will be another MV by initials. Which has had me thinking about how I refer to MV on here. I have always known I wanted to keep his actual name private. His pictures posted and available in googles search engine is enough. 

So seeing as how we like the M names I have decided to add another one of his initials into his "blog name". So rather than MV, now Mav. No need to capitalize it all I don't think. This way should this next baby or any potential future babies share the same first initial I don't have to change everyone down the road. 

And now that is settled I need a baby name book! 






2 comments:

KC said...

I am so out of the loop. How pregnant are you? Will you find out gender? Anyways, congrats and you will be awesome with 2 under two. Did you do any fertility treatments or was this a natural pregnancy. Anyways, congrats to you and your family and I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy and about the new baby.

Megan said...

How exciting you are welcoming another little one!! Enjoy :)

http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/