Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I know I am late with the Christmas wishes but better late then never ;)

Things have been pretty busy and stressful around here (as is our normal December routine), there is lots to catch you up on and share and I will do so in the new year.

I am extremely behind on MV's monthly updates, I realized I never posted his 9 month and just days ago he turned 10 months! I am going to combine them rather than post separately (and so late).

But for now I will leave you with some holiday pictures and I promise I will be back shorty and resume a more regular blogging routine.













2 comments:

Maria said...

Merry Christmas and Happy almost New Year's Eve/Day!! MV is one adorable Santa baby!! I LOVE the photo of the three of you - so sweet! :*) I've been thinking about you and am sending love your way! Xoxox
Maria

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year. I totally understand being very busy! He is getting so big. They grow to fast!!