Saturday, February 25, 2012

Giant Double Chocolate Cookies

Today I made cookies :)

I'm not much of a baker but I came across this recipe on Pinterest and happened to have all the ingredients. The recipe I followed came from this blog but according to her post it was originally posted here . Its super easy but rather than re post it again I'll just let you follow the links for the recipe.

Either way they are super soft and delicious and I didn't even burn them ;)
Hubby did hover in our tiny kitchen the whole time just to be sure I didn't mess it up (plus he wanted to lick the mixer stick thingys. Gross) 

The only thing I did different was use white chocolate chips as well as maybe half a cup of regular chips. Turns out I didn't have enough of the regular ones, someone used/ate them earlier this week... So I improvised. Hubby's only comment for improvement was that they weren't sweet enough. So maybe it's because I switched up the chips... Not sure. I'm for sure going to make them again so I'll have to make sure I have the proper kind next.

Our cookie jar we got for Christmas finally has cookies in it. I'm sure they won't last for long ;)

I took a few pics to share, we just might need to change the comment on the jar now!

No comments: