Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Remembering Daisy

Tonight I was looking back at old Instagram photos and found myself staring at the ones with Daisy. I still carry her dog tag on my keychain, part nostalgia, part reminder. There is definitely a piece of my heart that belongs to her, misses her even but I still have not forgiven her. I truly hope one day I am able too. 

So many memories, I choose the good ones <3 

 One of my very first Instagram posts. 

Always wanting to be close.


* I am unable to link back to my posts about Daisy and how she came to leave our family. At first I was going to add them in later but I think instead I am just going to leave as is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did the right thing, but it never makes it an easier. Xoxo

V said...

Thank you Rian ox