Friday, September 19, 2014

Hey Friday :)

Our week....


1- We have all been sick. Picture a little 30lb two year old hugging the toilet barfing his brains out. It happened. How he knew to hang over the toilet like that I'm not sure but it was the saddest yet cutest and funniest thing all rolled into one. If I had of had my phone on me I am not ashamed to say there would have been a photo taken. Hubby and I luckily did not have it so bad, Ty seemed to be feeling rough but he also had a more mild case.

2- Super exciting moment when I found these freeze dried pears at Walmart! Portable, easy access snacks are something Ty's menu is lacking. #fpiessucks Not only were these snacks single ingredient (yay pears!), portable, and cheap ($1 a pack) but they are also a snack that the boys can both share and that makes me crazy happy :)




3- Tomorrow is one of the big mom to mom consignment sales, I am sharing a vendor number with our cousin so I have been digging thru drawers, pulling out toys, labelling and packing up as much as I can and hopefully I will make some money! Ty felt the need to help naturally... That boy loves "helping" with laundry. Hopefully I don't spend more than I make tomorrow...



4- I made a big step this week and purchased cloth diapers. I need to get liners for them so we haven't used them yet but hopefully by next Friday I will be able to say we have started them. I'm very excited and nervous. Nervous about the potential mess and laundry, but excited to save some tons of money.



5- Family nature walk today to a local conservation area. There are birds that will land right on you if you bring bird seed so we decided to show Mav, poor guy was not having it. As soon as they fluttered  their wings he would panic. He still had a great time and ran all over the trails, it took us almost 2 hours to get to the end. Hopefully we get the chance to go back again before it gets too cold.



Wish me luck tomorrow! This sale is crazy busy, I already scouted out some things I want to grab so we will be arriving early to get into line.

Linking up with

 Have a good weekend friends :)

2 comments:

Britt said...

Sorry to hear you guys were sick, it sounds like it was pretty bad.. :(
I'm hoping we miss the throwing up kind of sicknesses this year.. I'm not good with all that yuck. How'd the sale go? I've been thinking of participating in one in our area but I'm so disorganized I keep missing them! LOL
Hope you have a better week and every one is feeling better!

V said...

I managed to not vomit thankfully ;) and everyone is feeling much better now.
I'm not sure yet how much of our earnings were mine but should know early next week. Just haven't had the chance for us to get together and crunch numbers. I only spent $36 dollars tho so that was good :)
I'm not sure if I would be a vendor again but I def love shopping these sales