Saturday, March 22, 2014

I want to punch them all in the face

Ok not literally. I'm not a physical person, and I most definitely do not beat my children but today my whole family is driving me to the edge of insanity. 

Hubby woke in a bad mood. Who the eff knows why. He's picking fights every two seconds so doing my best to ignore him. 

Ty slept horribly last night which means I did not sleep. Of course he's not napping so far and fussy as well. Oh ya and screaming. 

Mav has seemed to forgotten all English words and is whining and crying and throwing fits every two seconds. 

I am so tired and frustrated right now. I seriously need to just have some space but there's no where to go. Hence the urge to go punching people. Again don't worry I won't actually punch anyone. 

Days like today would be dry beneficial to have some help from family. For now I may just lock Mav in his room while I go shower for few hours.... 

No comments: