Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello...

Hello, my name is Virginia and I am a binge eater.

Today I came to this conclusion.

It is a wonder I am not larger than I am. Seriously. I ate half the container of bite size brownies today and the only reason I stopped myself from eating them all was so that my husband didn't get pissed that he didn't have any. And ya he noticed the missing ones.

I can't help it. It started with one, then two more, then a couple after that and so on and so forth. My gut is feeling quite gross from all of the chocolate and even feeling this way I still ate a few more. I have no control at all.

I've been doing so well lately, I've been going to a mom and baby exercise class once a week and cut out fast foods. That alone had made a huge difference, but then the class is on break until April and things went  down hill. I've started slacking big time. I was so excited and even motivated by the progress I had made and I caved.

This isn't the first time, I have a history of doing this. I blame my mom (partial joke). Honestly growing up we never had junk food so whenever I could get some I always overdid myself. My brother savoured a chocolate bar all week, not me I ate it immediately. I can't.  Even tho I can eat junk whenever I want I still do it.

So I am putting it out there. Here's my truth. I own it. I've "secretly" been working on some fitness goals but I'm struggling so I will put that out there too. I've been noticing more and more fitness type blogs lately and starting reading along for motivation.

And no this isnt going to turn into another fitness blog, but it's my life blog. And this is part of it just like my kids and my past I plan on keeping track of it here too.

So there it is. My confession, my secret and my plans to change.
But for now I plan to sleep.
Sweet dreams.

No comments: